Quebec Experience Program (PEQ)
The Quebec Experience Program (PEQ) is one of the Quebec Immigration programs operated by the province of Quebec. This is designed for the International students or the spouse of the International students from abroad who want to get the Canada Permanent Residency through the Study to Residency Pathway.
Quebec (PEQ) Study to Permanent Residency｜Program Benefits
- No age limit.
- No prior working experience is required .
- No employer sponsorship is required after study.
- You can do Part-Time for no more than 20 hours per week while studying.
- Your spouse can work in Canada while you are studying.
- Your kids can enjoy free education in Canada while you are studying.
Quebec (PEQ) Study to Permanent Residency｜Basic Requirements
- You need to study in Quebec for 1800 hours (around 1.5 years).
- You need to reach the required French Language Level or study for the required course in French.
Quebec (PEQ) Study to Permanent Residency｜Application Process
1/ Sign up the agreement.
2/ Choose available Quebec course.
3/ Apply for the student visa and required visas for the family members.
4/ Study in Quebec for 1800 hours.
5/ Apply for Work Permit after the completion of the course.
6/ Reach the required French Language Level.
7/ Apply for the Quebec Province Nomination.
8/ Apply for the Canada Permanent Residency.
To know your eligibility, Whatsapp 60588991.