Senior QA Engineer Wanted
New Zealand Job Position Descriptions:
We’re keen to add an experienced, highly capable, and passionate Senior QA Engineer to our development group based in Albany on the North Shore.
As well as your testing skills you’ll have an obvious strength at providing leadership and mentoring to our emerging testers. Our teams are empowered and fast moving – our belief is that this happens with good collaboration and communication meaning that we can act on the ideas and thought leadership that you’ll bring to the table.
We have new projects that are heading into significant build phases later this year. You’ll be influencing the direction of our products and will lead the testing efforts in one of our development teams. All of our projects require innovation and offer interesting automation and cross platform challenges as they are generally a mix of desktop, web based and mobile platforms.
Albany on the North Shore, New Zealand
- Participate in estimation at Sprint Planning and Backlog Grooming sessions.
- Review and extend acceptance criteria at design phase.
Peer review completed features with developers prior to QA.
- Test automation extended to cover new functionality.
- Be a leader and mentor to all testers, build awareness for quality and drive initiatives to build quality into our processes.
- Discuss, define and implement our test strategy.
- Showcase your proficiency with debugging tools to test and troubleshoot issues and spearhead discovery and trial of new testing tools.
- Champion our agile philosophies and contribute towards improving methodology implementation.
- Apply & drive user empathy in yours and other families in the organization.
- Deep dive with SQL into our database to surface issues and validate test results, suggesting automation where checks makes sense.
- Test cases can be useful when managed – understanding our goals and needs in this area.
- Risk-based test approaches to shorten the find-fix-verify feedback loop.
- Issue investigation, replication and mitigation – servicing client issues and help the team identify the root cause.
- From manual testing to automation, you’ve had your share of victories and challenges over several years in a team centric environment, preferably working on large products with an accounting flavour.
- You’ll have the ability to be a multiplier for your team and the QA organization sets you apart from your peers.
- You will have experience with test management tools.
- Passionate to help define what quality is at the team and organization level, and enable teams to own and pursue quality goals as part of their delivery
- Passionate about leading the continuous improvement of our testing discipline.
- Team Leadership experience, but you still love hands on QA and Automation.
- The ability to influence and inspire people, and proactively managing stakeholder expectations.
- Well organized, and able to effectively prioritize workloads and focus in on what is really important.
- The ability to drive outcomes and strong performance across small to medium sized teams.
4+ year’s in-depth experience as a QA Tester in the Software Engineering field with an appropriate tertiary qualification.
5-day week, Competitive pay, Performance bonus
Application Process 申請流程：
1/ Initial assessment.
2/ Job application.
3/ Interview with the Employer
4/ Apply for main applicant‘s Work Visa.
5/ Start working in New Zealand.
More New Zealand jobs will be available.
Interested parties can contact Ido-Immigration Consulting by WhatsApp 70721668 ***
*** Ido-Immigration Consulting is licensed Employment Recruitment Agency in Hong Kong and able to assist eligible applicant in job seeking in New Zealand.