UK Tier 1 Investor Visa is for the applicant who seek a Residency Visa to settle in UK. The 1st stage is the temporary residency which lasts for 3 years and 4 months. The applicant can apply to extend this residency another 2 years. The applicant can then apply for indefinite leave to remain after 5 years and British citizenship after 6 years. The main applicant’s spouse and children under the age of 18 years can apply as dependents.
UK Tier 1 Investor Visa｜Program Benefits
- It is fast. You can get your UK Investor visa and settle in UK in 6 months.
- No language requirement.
- No education requirement.
- No business requirement.
- After subscribing to the UK National Health System (NHS), you can be fully protected by the local health care system.
UK Tier 1 Investor Visa｜Basic Requirements
- You must be 18 years old or above.
- You must have at least £2,000,000 investment funds to apply for a Tier 1 (Investor) visa.
- You need to prove the source of your investment funds.
- Your investment funds must be held in one or more regulated financial institutions for minimum 5 years in UK.
UK Tier 1 Investor Visa｜Application Process
1/ Put your £2,000,000 investment funds in cash in the bank for 3 months before application.
2/ Prepare all the required documents including the source of fund proofs of your investment fund.
3/ Submit the visa application.
4/ Do health check (tuberculosis test) and get the no criminal record certificate.
5/ Visa outcome released.
UK Tier 1 Investor Visa｜Investment Scheme
The investment scope for your £2,000,000 investment funds can be:
(1) Government Bonds
(2) Corporate Bonds
(3) Equities and so on.
UK Tier 1 Investor Visa｜Living requirements
At least living in UK for no less than 185 days per year.
To know your eligibility, Whatsapp 60588991.