Hong Kong BN(O) Visa is not imposing skills tests or minimum income requirements, economic needs tests or caps on numbers. This is an opportunity to acquire full British citizenship after 6 years. Applicants do not need to have a job before going to the UK but they can look for work once here. Applicants can bring their immediate dependants, including non-BN(O) citizens.
UK Hong Kong BN(O) Visa｜Program Benefits
- Low entry requirements.
- You are free to work in UK.
- Your children can enjoy free education of primary and secondary public school.
- You can choose to apply for either type of visas (1) 30 months + 30 months (2) 5 years.
UK Hong Kong BN(O) Visa｜Basic Requirements
- You need to have BN(O) citizen status.
- You normally live in Hong Kong or UK.
- You can accommodate and support yourself financially in the UK. (Usually you need to show that you have settlement fund which allow you to stay in UK for at least 6 months.)
- You show a commitment to learn English, where appropriate.
- You get a tuberculosis (TB) test certificate from a clinic approved by the Home Office.
- You need to pay visa fee and the immigration health surcharge.
UK Hong Kong BN(O) Visa｜Application Date
31st January 2021
UK Hong Kong BN(O) Visa｜Residency Requirements Under Current Policy
- Qualifying for a settled status, applicant needs to meet the rules for continuous residence in the UK, which allow for absences of up to 180 days in any 12-month period for 5 years.
- Qualifying for a UK citizenship status, applicant cannot leave UK for more than 450 days before submission of the UK citizenship application.
To start preparing for your UK Hong Kong BN(O) Visa application, WhatsApp 60588991.