Canada | Federal Self-employed Persons Program
What is Canada Federal Self-Employed Persons Program?
This is a visa category designed for those applicants who can demonstrate that they have relevant experience in Agricultural, artistic or athletic fields that allow them to be successfully self-employed in Canada and to make significant contributions to their own fields.
To apply under the Canada Federal Self-employed Program, you DO NOT have to do investment. You need to have relevant experience in cultural activities or athletics and be willing and able to make a significant contribution to the cultural or athletic life of Canada
To immigrate as a self-employed person, you must:
- have relevant experience
- be willing and able to be self-employed in Canada
- meet the program’s selection criteria and
- meet medical, security and other conditions
(Relevant experience for a self-employed person means at least TWO years of experience.)
Your experience is relevant if you have:
- taken part in cultural activities or athletics at a world-class level or
- been a self-employed person in cultural activities or athletics
Application Process for Study to Residency Pathway
Step 1: Submit your personal documents for an initial assessment.
Step 2: After you are assessed to be eligible, an agreement will be signed to start the application.
Step 3: Prepare for all the required documents and fill in all the application forms.
Step 4: Submit the visa application.
Step 5: Do medical check and police check per requested.
Step 6: Attend interview in Hong Kong if applicable.
Step 7: Visa application result releases.
Canada Federal Self-Employed Persons｜Benefits
– Direct PR.
– Low cost with no investment is required.
– You do not have to move to Canada immediately.
– You can live in anywhere in Canada.
– Direct family members can go to Canada with the applicant.
– No English and academic background requirements.
– No age limit.