Source: Canada Immigration and Citizenship
Canada Super Visa (for parents and grandparents) Summary
This is a visa category designed for those Canadian citizens and permanent residents who want to sponsor their parents and grandparents to immigrate to Canada and receive Canadian permanent residence. In 2020, Canada Immigration (IRCC) provides a maximum quota of 10,000 complete applications for the Super Visa application. In 2021, Canada Immigration will provide a total of 30,000 new applications in a new intake period which will be announced later.
Canada Super Visa | General Eligibility
To be eligible for a super visa, you must:
- be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada
- have a signed letter from your child or grandchild who invites you to Canada that includes:
(1) a promise of financial support for the length of your visit
(2) the list and number of people in the household of this person
(3) a copy of this person’s Canadian citizenship or permanent resident document
- have medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company that is:
(1) valid for at least 1 year from the date of entry
(2) at least $100,000 coverage
- have proof that the medical insurance has been paid (quotes aren’t accepted)
- apply for a super visa from outside Canada
- be allowed to enter Canada
- take an immigration medical exam
- meet certain other conditions
- You can’t include dependants in this application.
Canada Super Visa | Financial support (proof of funds)
The child or grandchild who invites your parents and grandparents must prove that their household meets the minimum necessary income.
To apply for your parents/ grandparents’ Canada Super Visa (Permanent Residency), whatsapp +852 60588991.