Canada | Saskatchewan International Skilled
What is Saskatchewan International Skilled?
The Occupations In-Demand (OID) and Express Entry (EE) programs are for those who have education and work experience in an in-demand occupation. Eligible occupations must fall under the following National Occupational Classification (NOC) Matrix levels:
- NOC A: jobs that usually require university education
- NOC B: jobs that usually require college education or apprenticeship training
- NOC O: management
- Have a valid Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Code.
Score a minimum of 60 points on the SINP point assessment grid.
- Have a language test result that meets the federal Express Entry language requirements.
- Have completed post-secondary school or training that is comparable to at least one year of Canadian education. You must have earned a diploma, certificate or degree related to your intended occupation.
- Have experience in a job that is not on the Excluded Occupation List.
- You may need to show a Professional Status or proof of eligibility for Licensure for your job.
Show settlement funds and a settlement plan.
- The program criteria can change at any time.
- The points that you claimed on your EOI will determine the likelihood of receiving an invitation. Those with high scores within the pool of candidates will have a greater chance of being invited to apply.
Step 1: Get approval from a suitable Canadian qualification assessing body.
Step 2: Submit your Expression of Interest, EOI in Express Entry.
Step 3: Submit your Saskatchewan online application.
Step 4: Invited to apply.
Step 5: Submit complete application package in 60 days.
Step 6: Provide further evidence (Upon request).
Step 7: Pass the health check and police test.
Step 8: Visa decision releases.
Who should apply?
- Occupation is not in the Excluded Occupation List
- Have relative lives in Saskatchewan or studied in Saskatchewan before
- Do not have Canadian job offer
To assess your eligibility, WhatsApp 7072 1668.