Canada | Prince Edward Island Entrepreneur Program
What is Canada Prince Edward Island Entrepreneur Program (Work Permit stream)?
The Province of Prince Edward Island has announced changes to the Business Impact Category of the Provincial Nominee Program. After September 20, 2018, the province will only invite entrepreneurs selected through the Work Permit stream as the 100% Ownership and Partial Ownership streams will close. All candidates will continue to be invited through the Expression of Interest system and the draw schedule will remain unchanged.
PEI’s population is growing. New people are coming to the province, bringing new ideas and possibilities and contributing to our social and economic fabric.
To be eligible for nomination through the Work Permit stream you must:
- have a minimum verifiable personal net worth of $600,000.
- have a minimum education of secondary school equivalent;
- be within 21-59 years of age at the time of application;
- Have at least 3 years of work experience as (1) a senior manager, or (2) self-employed person with no employee or a business owner.
- have transferable management skills and past employment or business ownership experience;
- meet minimum language requirements equivalent to a CLB 4 (around IELTS 4); and
- intend to live and work in PEI while providing day-to-day active and ongoing management of your PEI-based company;
- Meet the selection mark of PEI Expression of Interest;
- Have community endorsement (if applicable);
- Meet the terms and conditions of the Performance Agreement signed with the Office of Immigration.
Who should apply?
Applicants who have no business experience but they want to apply through a Canada Provincial Nomination Entrepreneur Program at a relatively lower cost.
To assess your eligibility, WhatsApp 7072 1668.