Source: New Zealand Immigration
New Zealand Investor 2 Resident Visa
Experienced business people who have a minimum of NZD $3 million in available funds or assets can apply for New Zealand residence. You need you to send us an Expression of Interest with your detailed business and investment experience. You, your partner and dependent children will be invited to apply for New Zealand residence if you are eligible.
New Zealand Investor 2 Resident Visa | Basic requirements
- You are under 65 years old
- You must keep your NZD3m/ NZD2.5m nominated funds invested in an acceptable investment in New Zealand for 4 years.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of Business or Senior Management experience. You are competent in English, IELTS overall 3.0 or more (all applicants).
New Zealand Investor 2 Resident Visa | Application Process
Step 1: Prepare for your asset composition and Source of fund documents.
Step 2: Submit your Expression of Interest, EOI.
Step 3: Selected to apply.
Step 4: Provide further evidence (Upon request).
Step 5: Health check and police test.
Step 6: Visa Grant.
New Zealand Investor 2 Resident Visa | Benefits
- You can work in any occupation for any employer in New Zealand.
- Include your partner, and dependent children aged 24 and under, in your visa application.
Whatsapp 60588991 to know your eligibility.