Canada | Federal Skilled Worker Class (Express Entry)
What is Federal Skilled Worker Class (Express Entry)?
This visa allows skilled workers with foreign work experience who want to immigrate to Canada permanently. The applicant can live and work anywhere in Canada.
- Pass the point test (at least 67 points) of Canada Immigration (IRCC) selection factors.
- You have at least 1 year of continuous full-time or equivalent paid Part-time (at least 30 hours per week) work experience in the past 10 years
- Your work experience is in a skilled occupation (National Occupational Classification skill level, NOC 0, A or B); or
- You are qualified to be employed by Canadian employers with a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA); and
- Pass the minimum requirements of language ability in one of Canada’s two official languages, English or French.
Step 1: Get approval from a suitable Canadian qualification assessing body.
Step 2: Submit your Expression of Interest, EOI in Express Entry.
Step 3: Invited to apply.
Step 4: Submit complete application package.
Step 5: Provide further evidence (Upon request).
Step 6: Pass the health check and police test.
Step 7: Visa decision releases.
Express Entry Processing Time
Around 6 months upon receive the Invitation to Apply.
Whatsapp 7072 1668 or fill in the following form to have your eligibility assessed.