New Zealand Job | About the Company
We are a Construction and Property Development Company building customised homes, whether it’s your own design or ours.
We are now looking for a Carpenter to join in our construction team. You should have relevant trade certificates or 3 year’s relevant work experience in the relevant field.
New Zealand Job | Position Descriptions:
Reports to : Director
Carpenter duties are including:
- Study specifications in blueprints, sketches or building plan to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
- Select and order lumber and other required materials.
- Shape or cut materials to specific measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saw.
- Cutting wood joints.
- Assembling and nailing the prepared wood parts to form structures and fittings.
- Erecting and install wall, roof, staircases and window framing and boards.
- Nailing fascia panels, sheathing roofs, and fitting exterior wall cladding and door and window frames.
- Building or repairing cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, and other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, carpenter’ hand tools and power tools.
- Constructing building frames and install cladding on the inside and outside of the building.
- Removing damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace.
New Zealand Job | Location:
Auckland, New Zealand
New Zealand Job | Remuneration:
5-day week, Competitive pay, Performance bonus
New Zealand Job | Application Process 申請流程：
1/ Initial assessment.
2/ Job application.
3/ Interview with the Employer
4/ Apply for main applicant‘s Work Visa.
5/ Start working in New Zealand.
More New Zealand jobs will be available.
Interested parties can contact Ido-Immigration Consulting by WhatsApp 6058 8991. ***
*** Ido-Immigration Consulting is a licensed Employment Recruitment Agency in Hong Kong and able to assist the eligible applicant in the job seeking in New Zealand.