Position wanted: Full Stack .NET Software Engineer
About the company
Here at our company, our mission is to reduce the mortality and cost of breast cancer by providing clinically validated software to help underpin personalized, high-quality, breast cancer screening. We do this through the provision of on-site advanced image analysis algorithms with associated Cloud-based analytics software. We have users in over 35 countries and we are the recognized global leaders in this space. With the technology originating from the University of Oxford, but with 95% of our sales in the US, and yet having most of the research and development hosted in Wellington, we are a truly “born global” company and are listed on the ASX (VHT).
New Zealand Job Position Descriptions:
We’re looking for a full stack .NET Software Engineer up to Intermediate level to help us create software that helps to save families from breast cancer. The work is meaningful and you will get to use the latest technologies to develop innovative products within an Agile environment.
- Design and develop high quality software.
- Collaborate with team members including quality assurance, scientists, project and product managers to create software that meets our customer’s needs.
- Develop automated tests.
- Work within our quality system to ensure our software complies with medical device regulations.
Auckland, New Zealand
Skills and Experience Required:
- In-depth experience as a full stack .NET Software Engineer up to Intermediate level with A computer science degree or equivalent.
- Proven success working on both front end and back end projects.
- An understanding of design patterns.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and can demonstrate your approach to understanding and resolving problems.
- An open personality. You’re someone who wants to get things done and has a positive attitude towards feedback.
5-day week, Competitive pay, Performance bonus
Application Process 申請流程：
1/ Initial assessment.
2/ Job application.
3/ Interview with the Employer
4/ Apply for main applicant‘s Work Visa.
5/ Start working in New Zealand.
More New Zealand jobs will be available.
Interested parties can contact Ido-Immigration Consulting by WhatsApp 70721668. ***
*** Ido-Immigration Consulting is licensed Employment Recruitment Agency in Hong Kong and able to assist eligible applicant in job seeking in New Zealand.
招聘：紐西蘭 Intermediate Mobile Developer
招聘：紐西蘭 Massage Therapist
招聘：紐西蘭 Senior QA Engineer