About the Company
An opportunity for an experienced Mechanic to join our team based in Christchurch. In this role you will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of all vehicles and associated equipment.
New Zealand Job Position Descriptions:
- 3 + years, experience working as a mechanic – diagnosing mechanical, electrical and electronic faults
- Maintaining all aspects of a vehicle to relevant transport legislation and standards. This will include lubrication, greasing and oil changes, dismantling and removing engine assemblies, transmissions, steering mechanisms and other components, and checking parts
- Carrying out scheduled preventative maintenance services
- Preparing all driver daily vehicle reports
- Performing fault diagnostics to detect mechanical and electrical faults by using instruments that check charging and starting circuitry, batteries, ignition and ignition timing, fuel injection systems and speed control, cylinder compression, engine condition, braking efficiency, and wheel balance and alignment
- Test drive and/or operate equipment to ensure repair has been completed correctly
- Ensure all hand tools and equipment are safe to use and stored correctly and in a clean condition
Wellington, New Zealand
5-day week, Competitive pay, Performance bonus
Application Process 申請流程：
1/ Initial assessment.
2/ Job application.
3/ Interview with the Employer
4/ Apply for main applicant‘s Work Visa.
5/ Start working in New Zealand.
More New Zealand jobs will be available.
Interested parties can contact Ido-Immigration Consulting by WhatsApp 6058 8991. ***
*** Ido-Immigration Consulting is a licensed Employment Recruitment Agency in Hong Kong and able to assist the eligible applicant in the job seeking in New Zealand.