New Zealand Job | About the Company
We now require Carpenter to join in our construction team. You should have relevant trade certificates or 3 year’s relevant work experience in the relevant field.
New Zealand Job | Position Descriptions:
You will be capable of measuring and cutting accurately, reading plans and have a good eye for level/plumb/square.
Carpenter duties are including:
- Studying building plans and drawings to determine materials, dimensions and installation procedures
- Planning ordering and selecting timbers and materials, and preparing layouts
- Measuring and cutting materials to the right size and shape
- Assembling and nailing the prepared wood parts to form structures and fittings
- Related 3 years’ working experience or trade certificates are expected.
- On-going work with opportunities to extend into site management
New Zealand Job | Location:
Wellington, New Zealand
New Zealand Job | Remuneration:
5-day week, Competitive pay, Performance bonus
New Zealand Job | Application Process 申請流程：
1/ Initial assessment.
2/ Job application.
3/ Interview with the Employer
4/ Apply for main applicant‘s Work Visa.
5/ Start working in New Zealand.
More New Zealand jobs will be available.
Interested parties can contact Ido-Immigration Consulting by WhatsApp 70721668. ***
*** Ido-Immigration Consulting is a licensed Employment Recruitment Agency in Hong Kong and able to assist the eligible applicant in the job seeking in New Zealand.
【紐西蘭招聘】Senior Security Specialist
招聘：紐西蘭 Senior Software Developer / Technical Architect