New Zealand Job | New Zealand Company
The employer is expanding the business and they are about delivering self-designed clothes globally. Due to their exciting ongoing expansion, they are urgently seeking a stellar seamstress/tailor in our production & alteration department.
New Zealand Job | New Zealand Job Position Descriptions
- You should have relevant trade certificates or 3 year’s relevant work experience in the relevant field. (Can provide reference letter as the proof of the work experience.)
- Ability to cope in a fast-paced workroom under pressure
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work on Saturday
- Can communicate in English
New Zealand Job | New Zealand Job Location
East Auckland, New Zealand
New Zealand Job | Remuneration:
- Weekly salary: NZD820 per week while an experienced worker can get paid with around NZD1,000 per week.
- After working for 1 year or more, you can have 4 weeks paid annual leave.
New Zealand Job | Application Process 申請流程：
1/ Initial assessment.
2/ Job application.
3/ Interview with the Employer
4/ Apply for main applicant‘s Work Visa.
5/ Start working in New Zealand.
More New Zealand jobs will be available.
Interested parties can contact Ido-Immigration Consulting by WhatsApp 70721668. ***
*** Ido-Immigration Consulting is a licensed Employment Recruitment Agency in Hong Kong and able to assist the eligible applicant in the job seeking in New Zealand.