因Covid-19 疫情原因，紐西蘭關口未對海外人士開放。但因當地人才短缺，Ido-Immigration 仍會為紐西蘭僱主積極物色香港適合的申請人。如有合適，會在香港面試，預留工作職位，並在紐西蘭關口重啟時申請工作簽證。
New Zealand Job | Position Descriptions
- Ensure compliance with all aspects of issued consents and permits while providing high level professional advice to the front-line leaders and workforce within the Region.
- Review implemented environmental plans with the team leaders and provide feedback where there are areas of opportunities.
- Coach workers on environmental best practice and assist them to ensure all risks are appropriately managed in the workplace.
- Identify, intervene and report on unsafe or non compliant conditions and work with all parties to ensure that the gaps are addressed and closed.
- Lead and support the investigation of incidents and accidents.
New Zealand Job | Requirements
- With a tertiary qualification in environmental science, environmental engineering or a related field.
- You will ideally have 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role, communication and facilitation skills, drive, energy and a commitment to high standards.
- With a continual improvement mindset to deliver business outcomes and involvement across a number of environmental focused work projects.
New Zealand Job | Location:
North Canterbury, New Zealand
New Zealand Job | Remuneration:
NZD 70k-85k/ year
New Zealand Job | Application Process 申請流程：
1/ Initial assessment.
2/ Job application.
3/ Interview with the Employer
4/ Apply for main applicant‘s Work Visa.
5/ Start working in New Zealand.
More New Zealand jobs will be available.
Interested parties can contact Ido-Immigration Consulting by WhatsApp 6058 8991. ***
*** Ido-Immigration Consulting is a licensed Employment Recruitment Agency in Hong Kong and able to assist the eligible applicant in the job seeking in New Zealand.