因Covid-19 疫情原因，紐西蘭關口未對海外人士開放。但因當地人才短缺，Ido-Immigration 仍會為紐西蘭僱主積極物色香港適合的申請人。如有合適，會在香港面試，預留工作職位，並在紐西蘭關口重啟時申請工作簽證。
New Zealand Job | Position Descriptions
- Ensure compliance with all aspects of issued consents and permits while providing high level professional advice to the front-line leaders and workforce within the Region.
- Review implemented environmental plans with the team leaders and provide feedback where there are areas of opportunities.
- Coach workers on environmental best practice and assist them to ensure all risks are appropriately managed in the workplace.
- Identify, intervene and report on unsafe or non compliant conditions and work with all parties to ensure that the gaps are addressed and closed.
- Lead and support the investigation of incidents and accidents.
New Zealand Job | Requirements
- With a tertiary qualification in environmental science, environmental engineering or a related field.
- You will ideally have 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role, communication and facilitation skills, drive, energy and a commitment to high standards.
- With a continual improvement mindset to deliver business outcomes and involvement across a number of environmental focused work projects.
New Zealand Job | Location:
North Canterbury, New Zealand
New Zealand Job | Remuneration:
NZD 70k-85k/ year
New Zealand Job | Application Process 申請流程：
1/ Initial assessment.
2/ Job application.
3/ Interview with the Employer
4/ Apply for main applicant‘s Work Visa.
5/ Start working in New Zealand.
More New Zealand jobs will be available.
Interested parties can contact Ido-Immigration Consulting by WhatsApp 70721668. ***
*** Ido-Immigration Consulting is a licensed Employment Recruitment Agency in Hong Kong and able to assist the eligible applicant in the job seeking in New Zealand.
【紐西蘭招聘】Production Safety Manager
【紐西蘭招聘】科技專才 SQL DBA and Managed Services Analyst
【美國EB2 簽證】吸引優秀人才你都可以成為下一個Elon Musk