New Zealand Job | Position Descriptions
- Responsible for the project safety regulations training, management and internal marketing. You need to organise construction safety education session internally.
- Inspect and guide the compilation of the technical, quality and safety data for projects under construction.
- Be hands on to spend time with the team in the yard. You need to stay connected and better understand the production teams’ day to day risks. You need to articulate risk management though the creation of policy, procedure and reports.
- Assist in quality management and progress inspection. Participate in the quality check of the final product. Take part in analysing and handling of catastrophic safety accidents, and compile accident reports.
- Organize education and training on safety production and labor protection. Brief assess and evaluate the knowledge of subcontractors before they enter the work sites.
New Zealand Job | Requirements
- With safety management, safety engineering, engineering management, civil engineering and other engineering safety related knowledge.
- Familiar with the safety management of the whole process of project construction.
- Have strong communication, coordination skills and organizational planning ability. Have a sense of teamwork and good health.
- Have relevant certificates.
- Have relevant work experience in safety management of construction projects.
- Have corresponding work experience in medium and large construction companies and large and medium-sized projects.
New Zealand Job | Location:
Auckland, New Zealand
New Zealand Job | Remuneration:
New Zealand Job | Application Process 申請流程：
1/ Initial assessment.
2/ Job application.
3/ Interview with the Employer
4/ Apply for main applicant‘s Work Visa.
5/ Start working in New Zealand.
More New Zealand jobs will be available.
Interested parties can contact Ido-Immigration Consulting by WhatsApp 6058 8991. ***
*** Ido-Immigration Consulting is a licensed Employment Recruitment Agency in Hong Kong and able to assist the eligible applicant in the job seeking in New Zealand.